NEXYAD CEO speech at “Université des savoirs” of ORANGE Goup : Artificial Intelligence for Automotive
Gérard Yahiaoui talk on front of more than 120 head représentatives of ORANGE Group, october 4th in Clamart.
. What is Artificial Intelligence ?
. Techniques developed by AI Researchers
. Different between AI and Complex Automation
. Business Models of AI in big companies
. Example of SafetyNex (Real Time Driving Risk Assessment)
. Autonomous Vehicle
. Vocal Driving Assessment
. Customers Acquisition
INSA Rouen Normandie has created, in collaboration with the group ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and the competitiveness cluster Mov’eo, a pedagogical chair of excellence “Autonomous & Connected Vehicle”. This type of chair is a first in the world of higher education and will allow engineering students to perfect their training through the expertise of start-ups and SMEs.
Use the YouTube translation to follow with your language.
Gérard YAHIAOUI, CEO of NEXYAD, participed in a TV show on Mobility TV about the Autonomous Vehicle, where he explained the value of SafetyNex for road safety applied to Autonomous Vehicle. The other guests were Jean-Pierre CARNEVALE, departement director for Ipsos, Abdelkrim DOUFENE from IRT SystemX, and Hervé GROS from SIA (automotive engineers society), the talk show was animated by Patrick ROGER for Auto K7.
NEXYAD Automotive & Transportation Newsletter #22, April 17th, 2018
4 disruptive AI algorithms for automotive mobility by NEXYAD
– SafetyNex episode 4 : Driving Risk Assessment for Automotive (Driving Assistant, ADAS, Autonomous Driving)
– CNEJITA Seminar on Artificial Intelligence: who will be responsible ?
– SafetyNex : driving robot maybe will mitigate human errors, but first they have to imitate good drivers
– “Theory of Water Flush” and Impact on the Prevention of Accidents for Autonomous Vehicles
– 4 disruptive AI algorithms for automotive mobility